Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Happy to share this Joyous moment.......

There are some days in which you feel truly joyful, a sense of satisfaction prevails in your mood and you will be looking forward to do some good things in life. This is one of those days. Want to ask me what makes me so elated? Certainly I have not found my girl, if I had I would screaming at the top of my voice and would have been busy talking instead of blabbering something in this weird blog of mine.

Just now I wrote a post summarizing the success of 4 persons, who had worked hard to get a job and got transformed from a beacon of hope to a person who leads from front for their families. The thing which makes it special is that Vidial had the opportunity to support them to a decent extent in their journey. And thing which makes it more satisfying is that I was extremely close with one of those persons, Suresh for the past 3 years. I had a tab on the remaining 3 persons to some extent. I am extremely happy for these 4 people.

I would also thank Vidial, a group which I accidentally stumbled into, which gave me this opportunity.

Do read more about it in this blog post of Vidial.

No comments: